Monday, April 12, 2010

Re: A Nice Change (update)

Ha-ha, I can't help but to laugh because I received an email from the girl in the previous post, the one who was too shy to be on camera.  It was a very nice e-mail but it made me laugh because she writes the following, "Well.. you´re very fast writing your blog for chatroulette. I read what you wrote about us... and i have to explain something." ...when I read that, my mind started a run-a-way train of thought.  I was thinking, oh, boy, with the internet, you never know whats around the corner with a sentence that starts with that, ha-ha.  She goes on to tell me that they're actually from Lutherstadt Wittenberg, Germany.  I continued to laugh and breathed a slight sigh of relief and had to look it up because I've never heard of it.  Still laughing to myself she continued on by saying, "I think it´s an important city for germanys history. Because Martin Luther was here... =) .... but the rest was true, everything."  I thought it was very cute and enjoyed the semi-randomness of the email.  It made me laugh and helped to bring more character to the story and had to share it with you all. 

No comments:

Chatroulette Chronicles