Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Like a Box of Chocolates


Within seconds of popping up into the world of these two, I was greeted with their goofy faces and I had to stop my 'nexting' and say hello.  I learned that my unorthodox introduction came all the way from Belgium.  With only a few lines in, they admitted to be smoking marijuana.  Holding the joint up to the camera both of them decided to inhale and as if they've done it before blew the smoke entertainingly into the camera.  Needless to say I was slightly entertained by these two originals.  With their image being slightly grainy I had to ask if the hair was real or a wig.  He took down whatever was holding is green, dreaded hair up and shook it as if to throw out whatever was living in it.  It was real, and the semi normal looking kid pulled at his 2 inch hair to show me that it was real as well; again, entertaining me.  The following image was from the beginning of our conversation and me getting a good laugh.

No comments:

Chatroulette Chronicles