Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The German Turn Table


This morning I was only 'nexting' for a short while when I ran into this guy. Unfortunately I never got his name but I was able to learn that he was broadcasting from Germany. I was really feeling his mix and beats and early in the conversation asked if he had a myspace page of some kind to check out more or whatever and to my surprise he did not. He did mention that he had a personal facebook page. I was shocked that someone with his talents would put so much time in and didn't have any kind of a media page. He actually apologized for his lack of English speaking skills and told him that it was ok because I didn't know any German and any that I did know was from watching WW2 movies and his quick reaction was, "Nooo", which I got a chuckle out of. I asked if the video was prerecorded and he said no it was live. I was just curious how he was DJing and typing at once and asked if there was two of them but he replied no he was doing both. I asked for his permission to record the audio and he said it was cool and I've attached a link to a small slice to what I was listening to.  Not sure what happen but just like that, we were cut off and it was on to the next user.

No comments:

Chatroulette Chronicles