Monday, April 19, 2010

L.A. Insight

I never got this dudes name but we talked for a while.  I was able to learn that he was broadcasting from L.A. and we had a real interesting and intelligent conversation.  First talked about my lack of interest to visit L.A. and small jokes back and forth in regards to that.  It wasn't really until we started to talk about jobs did the conversation become really interesting.  He told me about how his job in San Francisco as a bank broker and then working in Taiwan as a pre-school teacher.  Helped to give some insight on that kind of an experience.  He worked there for a year and said it really is a culture shock and helps one to change.  I could only help but to think that this may be something I'm looking for.  He said it was real positive and awesome experience and he definitely recommended it.

No comments:

Chatroulette Chronicles